FLEXIBLE BUSINESS LEASING AND FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Fixed monthly payments, that are known in advance, make it possible to have new vehicles and relevant services, without tying up working capital and without concerns about sale of the vehicle at the end of its use.
Whatever the nature of your business, it's scale, your needs or budget, business contract hire provides you with flexibility.
You can choose:
● The duration of your contract from 24 to 60 months
● The relevant mileage for your use, from 5,000 to 150,000 total miles
● Additional optional services can be included, such as maintenance, fleet management, replacement vehicles, tyres and much more.
Leasys are the Contract Hire and Leasing partner to the automotive brands of the Stellantis.
Leasys offer multi-brand, full service, connected, contract hire & leasing solutions to the Citroën brand for small businesses, through to large accounts.
With Leasys, you have access to many business products and services to make your fleet management easier and your business more efficient.
There are many benefits when choosing Leasys, including:
• Wide range of product and services available on both cars and vans
• Products and services can be chosen separately or in a combined way.
• Variable rental periods from 24 to 60 months.
• Contracted mileage profiles up to 150,000 total miles.
1- NEW VEHICLES - Whatever your business, you can enjoy new vehicles with the most efficient engines and the latest safety equipment, all maintained by Citroën specialists.
2- CONTROLLED BUDGET - With Leasys, you can preserve your working capital and monthly rentals may be tax deductible.
3- INSURED FLEXIBILTY - Possibility to adjust the duration and mileage during the contract if necessary and even add additional, optional services.
4- ADAPTED SERVICES - Choose the right services for your needs to reduce cost of using your vehicles and improve operational efficiency.
5- SIMPLIFIED END OF CONTRACT - At the end of the rental, return the vehicle without worrying about the resale, or exchange it for the latest generation model of your choice.
The following features are provided as standard on all new Leasys Contract Hire contracts of 18 months or more:
• Roadside Assistance: Get help in case of a breakdown or accident on the road.
• GAP Waiver: Be protected in case of an insurance write-off, with coverage for early termination fees and insurance shortfalls.
• Fines Management: Easily manage any fines received by your drivers with our simple solution.
• RFL: The vehicle's Road Fund License is covered by us on your behalf.
• 24/7 Driver Line: Enjoy access to a dedicated support line for any in-life contractual queries, available round the clock.
• Windscreen & Glass Replacement: Get cost-effective rates and quick replacement services for any cracked or broken windscreens or glass.
For a little extra, Leasys can provide a range of innovative and relevant products and services to meet your vehicle, driver and operational requirements, including:
• Maintenance: Keep your vehicle running smoothly with regular servicing according to the manufacturer's recommendations/schedules. Our maintenance package also includes repairs in case of failure, manufacturer's warranty, and wear and tear items.
• Tyres: Enjoy unlimited tyre replacements for ultimate peace of mind.
• eSolutions Wallbox: Charge your electric vehicle easily and safely with our easy-to-install home charging device. The eSolutions Wallbox ensures fast and efficient charging for your convenience.
• Connect Fleet: Stay connected to your fleet with our real-time information package. Get instant access to your fleet's location and fuel consumption, allowing you to optimise costs and improve efficiency.
Service & maintenance
With Leasys Business Contract Hire agreements you can add service and maintenance as well as add replacement tyres to your agreement.
This can help with budgeting as well improving cashflow and provides peace of mind regarding unexpected additional costs.
The following are available for an additional monthly fee:
● All routine Servicing.
● All Maintenance - Wear & Tear Replacement Service (eg: Friction items such as brake pads, discs, wiper blades, clutch).
● Optional addition of replacement Tyres.
Windscreens and glass replacement
In the case of a glass or windscreen replacement being required, Leasys customers can access cost effective rates from our third party provider, Auto Windscreens - accessible via the Leasys Driver Line.
Vehicle management service
Save time spent managing your vehicle servicing and maintenance with the Leasys Vehicle Management Service.
For a small monthly fee, service bookings are made for your drivers on your behalf. I addition, reports are provided on the maintenance status of your vehicles at regular intervals.
Free up time and ensure your vehicles are well maintained, to meet you duty of care requirements.
Breakdown Assistance is provided as standard for the duration of the Leasys contract.
This provides you with UK and European coverage, meaning you can be reassured that help is never far away in the case of an incident for you or your drivers. The coverage includes an At Home & Roadside service as well as alternative transport where applicable.
GAP Waiver (Guaranteed Asset Protection Waiver)
Our GAP Waiver provides peace of mind in the event of an insurance write-off. We'll cover the early termination fee (40 percent of the remaining rental), and you'll be responsible for paying any insurance shortfall.
Fleet telematics & tracking
Leasys Connect Fleet can help save you time and money, using telematics to assist with management of your vehicles and drivers. The online Connect Fleet platform receives data from the vehicle management system and provides detailed and accurate information on your fleet, along with reporting, which you can customise to suit your needs.
For a small monthly fee, there are three levels to choose from:
- Fleet Management
When Leasys Connect Fleet is chosen, together with Leasys funding, both costs can be consolidated in one single monthly payment.