Since 2019, all new models launched by Citroën have been available in a 100% electric or a plug-in hybrid version, the aim is to electrify the whole range by 2025. Citroën’s Inspired by Pro strategy conceives tailor-made solutions to meet the requirements of professional customers. In a context of growing urbanisation, access to city centres and their zero emission zones is a major challenge for business users.
CITROËN Ë-DISPATCH – 100% ËLECTRIC: NOW SILENT, AND STILL AS PRACTICAL
Without compromising on the levels of performance which have made Dispatch a success, New ë-Dispatch has added a new dimension to comfort and provides additional peace of mind for all business owners:
● Range: choice of two batteries: 143 miles on WLTP cycle fitted with a 50 kWh battery, 205 miles on WLTP cycle fitted with a 75 kWh battery
● Comfort: no vibrations or noise and very smooth movement
● Driving pleasure in electric mode
● Free access to restricted areas with CO2 emission limits
● Identical payload volume to internal combustion engine versions
● Reduced running costs
CITROËN Ë-SPACETOURER: UP TO 9 PEOPLE IN Ë-COMFORT MODE
Citroën ë-SpaceTourer available with an ultra-modular cabin, 15 technologies and a height of 1.90 m.
● Seamless drive and ride comfort owing to the absence of noise
● Range: 143 miles on WLTP cycle fitted with a 50 kWh battery
● Provides restriction-free access to low CO2 emissions areas
2 versions available for professionals:
● SpaceTourer Business FEEL and FLAIR : in 3 lengths , with 5 to 9 seats, for passenger-transport professionals, including hotel-shuttle and taxi drivers. Customers can personalise the number of seats and the equipment.
C5 AIRCROSS SUV HYBRID: THE PLUG-IN HYBRID SILENT URBAN VEHICLE
Offering a range of up to 34 miles in electric mode and emissions from 32g/km in WLTP cycle, New C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid represents a major phase in Citroën’s energy transition strategy as it offers a plug-in hybrid engine combining technology and competitive cost of use. Already a leader in terms of comfort, particularly due to its suspensions with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions®, its Advanced Comfort seats and its 20 driver assist technologies, C5 Aircross SUV enters yet another new phase in the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme with this efficient and powerful plug-in hybrid solution.