As a key part of our business class service, we aim to ensure that your local Citroën authorised repairer can help you to maintain your fleet vehicles to the highest possible standards.
Our easy-to-use systems offer transparent pricing and a full database of aftersales interventions for each of our vehicles, helping you to closely manage whole-life operating costs for your fleet.
We know that you want to keep your fleet on the road, with hassle-free servicing and fast appointments. Here are just some of the benefits of working with us to manage your fleet maintenance:
• Dedicated Business Centres for large fleets
• A clean vehicle every time, including a wash and vac
• No work done without prior consent and quoted in advance
• A detailed job summary, with a clear explanation of the work carried out
• Citroën-trained technicians using the latest equipment and original parts
• Dealer service stamp
• Maintaining your fleet vehicles with us helps to protect their residual value
• We won't decline bookings made through the Epyx 1Link system
All of our Fleet customers benefit from Citroën SMR and Fleet Menu Pricing. These user-friendly systems will help you manage your fleet running costs every step of the way. Larger fleets can also make use of Epyx 1Link for easy appointments.
• Our database of servicing, maintenance and repair jobs for each vehicle
• Full and up to date information
• Allows you to view the relevant interventions for your fleet and when they're due, so you can budget accordingly
Fleet Menu Pricing
• A link between our fleet customers and the dealership
• Open and transparent pricing, visible by both parties
• Vehicle registration lookup for accurate pricing
• All Citroën authorised repairers are set up to use Epyx 1Link
• Industry-recognised system for large fleets to manage service, maintenance and repair work appointments
• We don't decline bookings
Citroën UK reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw sales allowances and/ or amend pricing at any point in time in anticipation of any tariffs, duties taxes or other costs that Citroën UK believes may increase its cost of importation and/or supply of vehicles after the 31st December 2020.