Functional, practical and adaptable. Citroën Dispatch meets the needs of your business and is the ultimate vehicle for all your business trips ... Welcome to your office!
Citroën Dispatch has plenty of storage space around the cabin. With a lower glove box with a jack and 12V socket, USB port (according to versions), large storage under the passenger seat, a specific holder for smartphones and tablets plus a cup holder on each side of dashboard menas you can store everything you need easily.
Citroën Dispatch benefits from a reinforced pseudo-McPherson front axle with an anti-roll bar and a new slanting wishbone rear axle, allowing you to support a payload up to 1400kg. Enjoy ride comfort at the best level, regardless of road conditions!
Citroën ë-Dispatch - 100% electric is the ideal electric vehicle to meet the mobility needs of all professionals, ranging from urban to longer journeys:
- Benchmark electric range: up to 205 miles
- Fast charge up to 80% in 30 minutes
- Does not compromise on functionality & equipment
- Benefit from driving in ë-comfort mode
- Access to a host of services for electric vehicles (remote charging, remote heating, ...)
In short, all the features and benefits of Dispatch, but in 100% ëlectric mode
ë-Dispatch - 100% electric is available with two battery sizes that provide different levels of range, this enables you to choose the one best suited to meet your requirements based on expected journeys and budget:
• 143 miles on WLTP cycle - available on XS and M versions equipped with a 50 kWh battery
• 205 miles on WLTP cycle - available on M and XL versions equipped with a 75 kWh battery
WLTP certification completed with a payload of around 50%.
The battery is under warranty for 8 years or 100,000 miles and has up to 70% charging capacity.
Electric driving that is energetic, smooth and quiet:
- Electric motor power of 100 kW (136 hp) and torque of 260 Nm available from 0 mph
- Silent motor
- Absence of gear changes
3 driving modes are available: Normal / Eco / Power
In the 3 modes, the maximum speed is 80 mph*
A "Brake" mode is offered to optimize the recharging of the battery during braking and during the decelaration phases, thereby improving the range of the battery by up to 10%.
*Where applicable, UK national speed limit is 70mph and should not be exceeded, drive with care.
You have several choices of charging depending on your range needs and your types of daily trips :
- 100kW public charging: 80% in 30 minutes for 50kWh battery and 45 minutes for 75kWh battery
- 11kW Wallbox: from 4h45 to 7h30 depending on the battery size
- 7.4kW Wallbox: from 7h to 11h20 depending on the battery size
Citroën retailers can introduce customers to Pod Point, our charging partner.
Pod Point supply and install accelerated charging points (wall boxes) and will manage the process fully from booking to
installation. Business and fleet customers can also talk through workplace installation options and have a free (virtual or physical) site survey. Pod Point are fully approved for the government workplace charging grant.
With versatility and functionality at its core, the efficient architecture of the Citroën ë-Dispatch - 100% electric adapts to all your needs:
• From 4.6 to 6.6 m3 of load volume,
• up to 1226kg of payload,
• Up to 4 m of useable length when fitted with moduwork(R)
No compromise: our EMP2 vehicle platform has made it possible to position the battery in the vehicle chassis and thus preserve the useful volume and benchmark loading performance of Dispatch.
Citroën ë-Dispatch - 100% electric is available in 3 lengths:
• XS (4.60), the CityVan, a compact and practical version for easy access to inner urban areas and city centres
• M (4.95 m)
• XL (5.30 m)
Whatever your business needs, you'll find a specification that suits you: X, Enterprise or Driver
Thanks to its height limited to 1.90 m on all XS and M versions (1.94 m on the XL version), Citroën ë-Dispatch - 100% electric can easily enter car parks that are usually difficult for vehicles of this type to access.
ë-Dispatch - 100% electric gives comfort a new dimension and brings new levels of serenity:
• Freedom to access regulated areas with CO2 emission limitations
• Zero emissions, reduced noise and stress, no vibrations or engine noise
• Power and torque immediately available for instant performance and smooth driving
• Remote heating and cooling pre-conditioning via the MyCitroën application or via the touchscreen with the Connect Nav Services
• Cleverly distributed storage spaces
So many qualities that you will appreciate during your multiple daily trips, you'll wonder how you ever managed without them!
MyCitroën app allows you manage a number of functions from your phone remotely:
- consult the state of charge, the range and the remaining charge time of your vehicle,
- set charging times,
- set the start of heating/cooling preconditioning.
We've partnered with POLAR, the largest public charge network in the UK, to offer Citroën customers buying a brand new ë-Dispatch - 100% electric a 6 month free subscription (normally £7.85 per month) to the POLAR Plus service, which offers a wide range of charging points, most of which do not incur any extra charge.
Experience the best features of Dispatch: relaxed, easy and safe driving
Citroën ë-Dispatch - 100% electric features 3 connectivity functions; a 7 inch touchscreen with Connect Nav and voice commands, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as emergency call and assistance services.
15 driving assistance technologies to make the city and the road more serene:
- Make driving easier with the colour head up display and Top Rear Vision parking assist system
- Add additional driver assistance with recognition of speed signs and a blind spot monitoring system
- Prevent the risk of accidents with the driver attention alert or the Active Safety Brake
Free2Move Connect Fleet is a telematics system allowing you to link your vehicles, providing you with insight to help you better manage your fleet and save you time & money. The vehicle management system provides the online Connect Fleet platform with data so you can receive detailed and accurate information about your fleet.
The Connect Fleet system receives data from the Connected Box fitted to your fleet vehicles. In order to connect your vehicles to the Connect Fleet platform, your Citroën vehicles are either fitted with a Connected Box at the factory (in many cases as part of the standard vehicle specification), or a Connected Box can be added after purchase at the Retailer.