Citroën ë-Dispatch is the ideal electric vehicle to meet the mobility needs of all professionals, ranging from urban to longer journeys:
- Benchmark electric range: up to 205 miles
- Fast charge up to 80% in 30 minutes
- Does not compromise on functionality & equipment
- Benefit from driving in ë-comfort mode
- Access to a host of services for electric vehicles (remote charging, remote heating, ...)
In short, all the features and benefits of Dispatch, but in 100% ëlectric mode
ë-Dispatch is available with two battery sizes that provide different levels of range, this enables you to choose the one best suited to meet your requirements based on expected journeys and budget:
• 143 miles on WLTP cycle - available on XS and M versions equipped with a 50 kWh battery
• 205 miles on WLTP cycle - available on M and XL versions equipped with a 75 kWh battery
WLTP certification completed with a payload of around 50%.
The battery is under warranty for 8 years or 100,000 miles.
Electric driving that is energetic, smooth and quiet:
- Electric motor power of 100 kW (136 hp) and torque of 260 Nm available from 0 mph
- Silent motor
- Absence of gear changes
3 driving modes are available: Normal / Eco / Power
In the 3 modes, the maximum speed is 80 mph*
A "Brake" mode is offered to optimize the recharging of the battery during braking and during the decelaration phases, thereby improving the range of the battery by up to 10%.
*Where applicable, UK national speed limit is 70mph and should not be exceeded, drive with care.
You have several choices of charging depending on your range needs and your types of daily trips :
- 100kW public charging: 80% in 30 minutes for 50kWh battery and 45 minutes for 75kWh battery
- 11kW Wallbox: from 4h45 to 7h30 depending on the battery size
- 7.4kW Wallbox: from 7h to 11h20 depending on the battery size
Citroën retailers can introduce customers to Pod Point, our charging partner.
Pod Point supply and install accelerated charging points (wall boxes) and will manage the process fully from booking to
installation. Business and fleet customers can also talk through workplace installation options and have a free (virtual or physical) site survey. Pod Point are fully approved for the government workplace charging grant.
With versatility and functionality at its core, the efficient architecture of the Citroën ë-Dispatch adapts to all your needs:
• From 4.6 to 6.6 m3 of load volume,
• up to 1226kg of payload,
• Up to 4 m of useable length when fitted with moduwork(R)
No compromise: our EMP2 vehicle platform has made it possible to position the battery in the vehicle chassis and thus preserve the useful volume and benchmark loading performance of Dispatch.
Citroën ë-Dispatch is available in 3 lengths:
• XS (4.60), the CityVan, a compact and practical version for easy access to inner urban areas and city centres
• M (4.95 m)
• XL (5.30 m)
Whatever your buinsess needs, you'll find a specification that suits you: X, Enterprise or Driver
Thanks to its height limited to 1.90 m on all XS and M versions (1.94 m on the XL version), Citroën ë-Dispatch can easily enter car parks that are usually difficult for vehicles of this type to access.
ë-Dispatch gives comfort a new dimension and brings new levels of serenity:
• Freedom to access regulated areas with CO2 emission limitations
• Zero emissions, reduced noise and stress, no vibrations or engine noise
• Power and torque immediately available for instant performance and smooth driving
• Remote heating and cooling pre-conditioning via the MyCitroën application or via the touchscreen with the Connect Nav Services
• Cleverly distributed storage spaces
So many qualities that you will appreciate during your multiple daily trips, you'll wonder how you ever managed without them!
MyCitroën app allows you manage a number of functions from your phone remotely:
- check the level of charge and available range of your vehicle
- set charging times,
- set the start of heating/cooling preconditioning, the temperature inside the cabin will be automatically set to 21°C.
We've partnered with POLAR, the largest public charge network in the UK, to offer Citroën customers buying a brand new ë-Dispatch a 6 month free subscription (normally £7.85 per month) to the POLAR Plus service, which offers a wide range of charging points, most of which do not incur any extra charge.
Experience the best features of Dispatch: relaxed, easy and safe driving
Citroën ë-Dispatch features 3 connectivity functions; a 7 inch touchscreen with Connect Nav and voice commands, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as emergency call and assistance services.
Citroën ë-Dispatch is available with up to 15 driving assistance technologies, providing greater peace of mind, whatever your professional activity.
- Make driving easier with the colour head-up display, Top Rear Vision parking assist system and Grip Control
- Add additional driver assistance with recognition of speed signs and a blind spot monitoring system
- Prevent the risk of accidents with the driver attention alert or the Active Safety Brake
Free2Move Connect Fleet is a telematics system allowing you to link your vehicles, providing you with insight to help you better manage your fleet and save you time & money. The vehicle management system provides the online Connect Fleet platform with data so you can receive detailed and accurate information about your fleet.
The Connect Fleet system receives data from the Connected Box fitted to your fleet vehicles. In order to connect your vehicles to the Connect Fleet platform, your Citroën vehicles are either fitted with a Connected Box at the factory (in many cases as part of the standard vehicle specification), or a Connected Box can be added after purchase at the Retailer.