Supertrucks’ Glass Carrier range can be fitted to Citroën Berlingo, Dispatch and Relay panel vans, making Citroën an attractive prospect for any glass company.
Low loading heights across the Citroën van range provide safe and easy loading. On Relay in particular, the vast internal space allows the fitment of an internal racking system providing safe and secure transport of glass inside the vehicle, which can be easily loaded and unloaded thanks to a class leading low load height.
Key Base Models:
Relay L3H2 HDi 130 6-speed manual Panel Van
Glass Carriers are also available on a variety of Berlingo, Dispatch and other Relay panel van models. Please contact Supertrucks direct for full details.
Key Features - Berlingo, Dispatch and Relay Glass Carriers:
• Supertrucks patented external Glass Carrying Rack racks constructed from lightweight mill-finish aluminium extrusions with rubber inserts
• Equipped with System 1 Load Securing Poles, removable front and rear red/white reflective safety markers and removable wheel access panel
• Full width roof rack with a front radius wind deflector and a rear hi-impact nylon ladder roller
Key Specifications – Relay Low Loading Glass Carrier:
• Low Loading Relay Back To Back Cab Glass Carrier with special galvanised drop frame chassis
• Integrated glass carrying rack constructed from anodised aluminium and equipped with System 1 load securing poles, removable front and rear red/white reflective safety markers and removable wheel access panel
• Full width integral rear step
• Luton pod giving additional storage over cab
• Optional body lengths and wheelbases
• Optional rear closure – narrow slat shutter/twin flush-fit doors
• Optional System 2 load securing poles
• Optional Glass-stop & track
• Optional painting and/or livery to requirements
Other available options:
• Roof rack access ladder to offside rear door (panel van)
• Anodised or powder coat finish on exterior racks (panel van)
• Ply lining (panel van)
• Folding base ledge
• Graphics panels
• Internal racks
• Quick-release load securing multi-straps
• Worklamps and additional lights
• Customising to suit specific needs
Dimensions and Rack Sizes:
Examples of rack sizes are shown below:
• Berlingo L1 panel van 1540mm long x 1600mm high
• Relay L3H2 panel van 3570mm long x 2370mm high
• Relay Low Loading Glass Carrier 4000mm long x 2500mm high
The base vehicle dimensions can be found in the Technical Specifications section for each model on this website. For full converted vehicle dimensions, please contact Supertrucks direct on the details below.
Supertrucks Ltd celebrates almost 30 years of glass carrier production at their St Helens based factory. Specialising in conversions and bodies for the glass and window industry, by a program of continuous improvement their reputation for providing the safest means to transport glass and windows has been achieved. The Supertrucks product is distributed and installed throughout the UK and Europe. The design in aluminium and rubber purpose-made profile sections, complies with all current and planned European regulations and industry recommendations.
To purchase a Glass Carrier, contact your nearest dealer.
Warranties on the ‘Ready to Run’ conversions are provided by the conversion companies and match that provided by Citroën on the base vehicle. These warranties are mutually exclusive.
Citroën UK Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever incurred in respect of works carried out by such independent Companies, and customers must assure themselves of suitability, quality and legal conformity of such conversion works.
01744 253 48